Sunday, June 26, 2005

PRE-TEEN CAMP

Yipee!! I got back from camp today rather cheery and feelin sad at the same time...yea...I miss my friends really bad!!! ....Anywho... :) Pre-teen was awesome and everything went great! Being assistant counseler ain't that bad especially when you have such an awesome head counseler like Mr. David Moore. This guy is one of the coolest guys you can meet, he's from the Memphis congregation and is very laid back and nice...it was great working with him and we really bonded with eachother and the campers aswell, so everyone got along really well! Also, some of the after lights out conversations were very deep, talking about the meaning of life and about the Kingdom! It was splendid! The St. Louis and Columbia congregations attended the Sabbath there and that was stupendously superb seeing my local church brethren and friends together ...I still miss my friends.....I got to see a lot of friends and even made some more. It's especially fun when there's a mere 4-5 boys on the staff and about 10-15+ girls on staff aswell ;) Hehee.*ahem* uhh yea... I miss my friends...BUT TEEN CAMP IS IN 3 WEEKS!!! oh and.......WE LOVE CANOEING!!!

I have to go to work though : /

I'll try and get pictures as soon as possible.

A very wise man once said
1+1=2


Benjammin, Benny Boo, ChittyChittyBenBen, David Hasselhoff, Macgyver, Ben...
Signing off