Saturday, June 04, 2005

I WANT TO SEE STAR WARS!

Argh! As you noticed in the title I have not seen episode 3 yet...and thanks to Gary I know how Padme gets hurt! EVEN though I saw the spoiler alert that has never stopped me in the past from reading video game spoilers etc...etc...anyways it's your fault Gary (joking) = ) Alright as you may already know another one of God's awesome Holy Days is approaching. So we are going to Columbia Missouri for Pentecost which will be cool I can't wait.

Anywho moving on...have you ever noticed you always think of something to say on your blog when you are in the shower or right before you go to bed?! It is so frustrating, I always something extremely funny or witty in the shower and I never ever remember it! I know your all probably thinking "Ben can think of something witty?" but yes...I can actually come up with some pretty original stuff. Ok moving on...I have officially mastered "Mary had a Little Lamb" on the guitar woopee! Also have got that C chord down..it was pretty tough but I'm getting the hang of it. Lets see I also can play the intro to "Stairway to Heaven" which is one wicked awesome song. Well that's all I can think of right now (next time I remember something in the shower I will be sure to right it down) so I'm going to listen to some Hendrix and talk to friends.

~Benjammin~