Sunday, June 05, 2005

I SAW STAR WARS!

Yippee! I just got back from Star wars: Episode III and it was amazingly cool. (kind of depressing) ..but I think Lucas did a superb job of tying the 3-4 episodes together. It's just like Gary said things made a lot of sense. Being a huge star wars nerd anyways I noticed a lot of neat tie-ins. For example I found out why Leia's last name is "Organa" and also where all the stormtroopers come from in the latter films. Let's see..what else was new? Ahh yes! Like Gary mentioned the scene when yoda walks in and the guards hit the wall and collapse..I thought that was hilarious and so did the crowd in the theater...also to mention the special effects, they were dazzling. You just get overwhelmed with sooo much lightsaber action and explosions it's hard to following everything going on. And even though this movie did have such a dark premise to it, it leaves nothing unknown...by the end of the movie you know all these events just help the happy ending and you walk out satisfied that you know the outcome of it all, that Luke ends up bringing balance to the force. I wouldn't be suprised if millions of people got home from seeing this movie and decided to watch episode IV, I mean! you could tie the movies together...maybe besides the oldness and lack of special effects. But, the plot and characters are all there.

Anyhwo I guess I'm done describing the awesomeness of this movie...I also want to let you all know I'm going to try and add media to my blog (clips, music, etc.) so I hope I can get that a workin' ...(man I wish I owned episode IV) =) As you may have noticed I got a new template aswell! I thought this template was wicked awesome (Gary really said I should use it when I showed him it) but anywho I'm satisfied.