Monday, June 13, 2005

Ok...

..from now on I'm am no longer going to announce the song hehe. I know voting was udderly useless but... what are you gonna do? I'll eventually change it back to Stairway and so on and so forth. All this week from 4-6 pm, the local radio station (kshe95) will be playing every single led zeppelin song from a-z. Which of course is awesome.

On another sad note I have heard from many sources that Mr. Ogwyn is very ill. I will be praying and I hope everyone else does to that Mr. Ogwyn is healed. I never would of imagined anything like this to happen 1-2 years ago. We have had Mr. Mcnair and Mr. Gregory pass away and now Mr. Ogwyn is very ill. Satan is no doubtally attacking our ministers and I hope we can all draw closer, pray fervently and fast to prevent Satan's will.