Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Media

Alrighty! Like I said in my last post I wanted to add clips and media and such...well I don't exactly know how to get clips yet but I do know how to play some music everytime you come to my blog. So! I'm going to mention some bands/artists I want to play but you all will be the ones who vote. If you don't like any songs I list you can pick some out for yourself but I'll have to like it. Here is where I'm going to get the songs from http://www.listen4free.l2p.net/index.php so check it out.

Led Zeppelin:
Communication breakdown
Babe I'm gonna leave you
Stairway to Heaven
Since I've been loving you
Achilles last stand
Immigrant song
Heartbreaker
The Ocean
Song remains the same
Rock & roll
D'yer Mak'er

Black sabbath:
Paranoid

Rolling Stones:
Can't you hear me knockin'
You can't always get what you want

Aerosmith:
Dream on
Jaded
Last child
Sweet emotion

Sadly the website does not have "The Who" "Rush" "Hendrix" "Yardbirds" or else we wouldn't be having this vote.

Feel free to mention any Clapton songs (Layla was a live version)

...you can also check out the site and hear the songs I've selected for yourselves and you can vote more than once just not on the same song.