Friday, May 20, 2005

Life is good!

Wow, I've never felt so alive in a long time. Things have been going really well for me, I just recently got a job which is awesome...so now! I can afford camp....(please excuse me)
WAAHHHOOOOOO!!!! *Ahem* Okay back to whatever. I recently got a guitar (I've already told everyone, because I was so excited) and so far it has been awesome, but the C chord is a pain in the foot (err I mean hand). Next let me think what else is new...Ahh yes! I received a call from Mr. Solomon about me being an asst. counseler at the Missouri pre-teen camp, and how could I refuse it sounded so fun despite what I've heard about all the hard work and such. I know whatever happens will be for the best and everyone will have a great time aslong as they have the right attitude of course. Although I've been accepted for the pre-teen camp now, I have yet to have been accepted for the teen, this kind of situation makes Ben really nervous and makes him check his e-mails every hour. I really have nothing else to tell anybody so adios! And one other thing by the way. Ever notice that God sounds very close to "good" and devil sounds very close to "evil" pretty neat eh?