Monday, June 27, 2005

3 weeks..

...till camp; think I can make a time machine in 1 week? I don't think the time will go as fast as it is supposed to. Coming back to a job and school after a week of awesome fun doesn't make things go faster. As of now I have nothing to do....so as you can see I did a bunch of quizzes to pass the time, and boy that sure helped...not. Although today wasn't a total loss! I watched Macgyver this morning take down 3 poachers with a some wire, rope, and a flashlight case (good stuff) I can't emphasize enough how much Macgyver is a stud! The second plus is my parents are now having Bible study discussions with me to help me focus on what is right. I tend to find myself veering off when I don't study and I'm glad I can study with my parents so we are all on the same page (hehe, get it? "same"....."page") .....*ahem* yep, so I guess this day was pretty good. Oh sweet!!! I just found my lucky black guitar pick!!! Right underneath the mouse-pad. The day has just upgraded to a great day! Haha, anywho... :) I have decided to remove the music from my blog completely...you see I go through phases and such where I get so caught up in the moment of adding something I don't realize that about 6 people out of the blogging nation care about my kind of music. Thus ends the complete music saga...what saga will arise next? Will it be videos? games? pictures? or will no one care? all these and more on Benjamin's "Man with a plan" blog....until next time...may your tvs flip to Macgyver.

~Bennileckihi...lekkyhiddyhoo~