Friday, September 16, 2005

R0flc0pt0rs!

Huzzah! I made a video game *Ben stops to do a little jig* Alright my game is not some new halo or anything...I know you are all disapointed in me, BUT my game does have some 2d bear mauling aliens!!!...well making them disapear actually. Hehe I also can make my bear throw snowballs or make trees fly, I am in command, Harharhar! Moving on...my day was uneventful I did some schoolin and got some rainin. I'm trying to learn this wicked awesome song on my guitar but it's like really fast picking so I probably won't have it down until I'm like fourty-years old wearin blue overalls playin the banjo down by the river....or something. Oh sweet I just noticed I have another brownie on my plate!!!...I shall be back later after I am done devouring my brownie! Rawr!

Semper Fi
-Benjammin-