Sunday, August 14, 2005

Work

Alright everyone so far my day has been uneventful...I've managed to eat, watch tv, go on the computer and pick up my clothes all before I have to go to work soon. Yep I am so excited to get to work today and get away from terrible video games and talking to friends on the internet...or listening to music..whatever!! I really want to work...I want to go to school to .....WAHHH!!!
I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright!


I dislike my work doors. Posted by Picasa

Oh yea and while your looking at that hilarious cartoon I would like everyone to know that Larson is a stud! Hands down this guy is one of the best cartoonists ever...so to show my respect I will periodically post Gary Larson cartoons for my audiences enjoyment...guten tag!