Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Not a normal weekend.

Hi guys, I'm writing this right after I got home from my karate class. I just graduated to yellow belt and I feel pumped...not exactly in a violent way, more like a flex in the mirror kind of way. Anywho now that I am done trying to earn my yellow it's now time to start cracking on my blue belt yeppidy doo no relaxation for me. Anyways, this past friday I became sick yet again...it wasn't anything serious, I had chills for a while and then got this pretty bad headache. So the next morning I slept in and didn't go to church because A: I wasn't feeling well and B: My grandmother had fallen late last night and my parents (before I had awakened the next morning) went over to her house and then took her to the hospital...so they took x-rays and all that stuff and they found out she had a fractured hip which basically put her out of commision for a week. So after staying in the hospital saturday and sunday she was released and on monday night (last night) we made went to her house and ate dinner with food we brought and my mother stayed the night to take care of her (I had no ride to digital art, so I had to miss it) and this entire tuesday I woke up with no one home and basically did school on my own and just chilled and around 4:00 my mom came by with some pizza. Dad came home from work to get ready to leave again and after dinner me and my mom went to karate and that brings us to now. My grandmother still needs care at home so that is why my aunt is staying the night there then my mom will stay again tomarrow night annnnd that's pretty much my weekend. I really have to hand it to my grandmother, before she has broken both her hips and has for awhile walked with no cane or walker and still is up and about always helping us. I find it extremely hard for her, at her age to do what she does. Which is why I love and respect my grandmother so much despite her age (soon to be 94 in spring) She has outlived all twelve of her sisters in which she is the eldest and sews for a living with arthritis.